SuperCharge Automotive Batteries
SuperCharge automotive batteries are engineered with a cutting edge technology providing reliable assurance of its superior performance and convenience. It offers the widest range of Maintenance Free and Low-maintenance automotive batteries.
Maintenance Free Battery
SuperCharge maintenance-free automotive batteries are designed using the advanced technology that can withstand the extreme driving conditions in Australia. The unique composition of the EXG calcium plates extends the battery’s shelf or useful life and significantly reduces water loss. No need to top-up water, truly a “FIT and FORGET” battery.
ACDelco Automotive Batteries
The ACDelco Sealed Maintenance Free (SMF) manufacturing and design process differs from most other conventional batteries in several strategic ways.
ACDelco Batteries use wrought-lead calcium expanded grids that provide; Strong corrosion resistance, Long shelf life, Maintenance free usage, Resistance to overcharge.
Most other conventional batteries use cast antimony grids which make the battery more susceptible to corrosion and water loss.
The ACDelco flat-bottomed, polypropylene rib case provides improved vibration resistance and stronger durability.
While some other batteries use removable covers, the ACDelco SMF Battery incorporates sealed covers with built in flame arresters for better resistance to acid loss, electrolyte contamination and explosions from external sparks.
ACDelco SMF Batteries incorporate a patented Liquid Gas Separator which prevents electrolyte losses. The liquid is collected and returned to the reservoir.
Battery Features / Benefits
- Polypropylene Case – Reinforced design is precisely tailored to support the battery elements to withstand road shock and vibration. This strong durable material combines light weight with high impact strength.
- Liquid-Gas Separator Area – Returns liquid to reservoir for longer life.
- Integrated or rope handle – For ease of transport and installation.
- Flame Arrestor – Safety system, prevents explosion from sparks outside the battery, minimizes acid leakage, and prevents inflow of dust.
- Heat Sealed Covers – Helps prevent electrolyte contamination and increase case strength.
- Centred cast on plate strap – Stronger than thinner gas-burned conventional connectors.
- Low resistance Envelope Separators – Encapsulated negative plates help to prevent shorting/treeing between Negative and positive plates as well as aid in vibration durability.
Sealed Maintenance-Free batteries feature a built in Hydrometer which indicates the state of charge.