Rapid Batteries stock an extensive range of purpose built marine batteries for most applications including ski boats, fishing boats, sail boats & yachts, we also cater for jet skis & other small recreational watercraft.
Most battery models are equipped with stainless steel screw & stud dual terminal systems, this helps prevent against rust & allows for accessories to be easily fitted to the battery.
Many of our marine batteries are hybrid or dual purpose meaning they can be used for both start & deep cycle applications without compromising performance.
SuperCharge SeaMaster Marine Batteries
SuperCharge marine starting battery range has been among the leading marine batteries through the years. Powered with the Expanded Grid Technology (EXG), the SeaMaster gives boating enthusiasts the power needed to meet the demands of their marine application and the heavy pounding of the rough seas.
Marine Maintenance Free Battery
SuperCharge maintenance free marine battery delivers superior starting power and reserve capacity with longer service life. It can withstand the vibration and shock of boating with a long warranty guarantee. No need to top-up water, truly a “FIT and FORGET” battery.
24 Months* Warranty
- Premium, extra heavy duty marine battery
- Fully Sealed Maintenance-Free
- Vibration resistant
ACDelco Marine / RV / Deep Cycle Batteries
ACDelco Deep Cycle Batteries are called upon to deliver small amounts of current over continuous periods, hours, or days, rather than seconds. These batteries are specifically designed to withstand the rigours of deep discharges and long recharges. They have excellent performance in hot temperatures and under severe use conditions.
- Flame Arrester Safety System To Prevent The Chance Of Explosion From External Source
- Dual Terminals For Ease Of Accessory Connections
- High Strength, Light Weight Polypropylene Case
- Benefit From The World Renowned ACDelco Reliability
Optima Blue Top
Our Optima marine AGM deep cycle batteries make also great start batteries also; they range from 750CCA – 900CCA. Optima marine AGM batteries and Optima marine AGM Deep cycle batteries are Spill proof they can be mounted on their side, have no terminal corrosion and do not gas under charge.
In the off season conventional batteries sulphate in 3-6 months, which is leads to premature failure. An Optima marine AGM battery or Optima Marine AGM Deep cycle battery will retain its charge for 12 months (providing zero current draw), so it is already to go for the next marine season.
- Spiralcell Technology for superior vibration resistance and extended life
- Solid Cast Cell Connections for increased durability and maximum plate height
- Absorbent Glass-Mat Separators hold electrolyte like a sponge to eliminate acid spilling
- Tightly Compressed Cells for added vibration resistance
- 99.99% Pure Lead spiralcell design allows for lead to be used in it’s purest form